Why Get a COVID-19 Shot?
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you from getting sick, prevent you from becoming seriously ill, and limit the spread of the virus. For people with disabilities, who have a greater risk of death from COVID-19, vaccines are especially important.
Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Developmental Disabilities has established a site that provides information on current cases of COVID-19 in the DDD Population as well as information on how they are responding to the pandemic.
The Arizona Department of Health Services provides information directly related to what is happening in Arizona.
- COVID-19 Materials for People With IDD and Care Providers
- Vaccine and COVID-19 Materials
- Know Your Rights During the COVID-19 Pandemic Series
- Plain Language Booklet on Coronavirus (Self Advocacy Resource and Technical Assistance Center)
- Important Things to Know About COVID-19 (Lurie Institute for Disability Policy)
- Información de COVID-19 Por y Para Personas con Discapacidades
- Navajo Department of Health COVID-19 Safe Practice Guidelines